For more information on our presbytery, please visit our website.
Featured Church/Mission: Church of the Redeemer, Manchester, NH (Pastor Jon Taylor)
1. We praise God for his faithfulness in bringing us to the point of organization, and for our new elders, Ken Butler and Dan Filicicchia.
2. Please pray for our Thursday night Pioneer Clubs ministry that started in September to equip our children and reach the neighborhood.
3. We praise God for several children from the neighborhood who have been attending worship and/or Pioneer Clubs.
4. Pray for the development of our ESL (English as a Second Language) ministry which launches January 18th.
5. Pray for many seekers to take our Christianity Explored study beginning January 24th.
6. Pray for wisdom as we try to balance the need for outreach with building community amongst our own people.
Featured Potential Church Planting Site: Keene, New Hampshire
1. Pray for the people of Keene and for the spiritual and material prosperity of people in the western part of New Hampshire.
2. Pray for the reformation of the church in Keene and for God’s blessing upon the evangelical churches there.
3. Pray for God’s provision of a church planter to establish a new church in Keene.
Featured Potential College Ministry Site: Keene State College, Keene, New Hampshire
1. Pray for the students, faculty, and staff of Keene State College and for the school’s impact on the state through the large number of public school teachers who study there.
2. Pray for the campus ministries at Keene State, including the work of Campus Crusade for Christ.
MNA Committee work:
1. Pray for the committee’s work in taking preliminary steps toward a joint church planting/RUF work in Burlington, Vermont and the upcoming meeting on January 21.
2. Continue to pray for James Cochell, a recent graduate of Gordon-Conwell (NC campus), and family as he pursues several job opportunities in New England and the possibility of relocating to Nashua, NH, to work with Christ Presbyterian Church.
3. Continue to pray for Mike Viera, a candidate under care in NNEP, during his one-year deployment to Afghanistan as a member of the Army reserves. Pray for his wife Andrea and three children as they deal with this time away from Mike.
1. Pray for the meeting of the presbytery on January 16 in Concord, NH.