For more information about our presbytery, please visit our website.
1. Pray for leadership development, three men are completing their leadership training and going to be examined and voted on this Spring. 2 Deacons, 1 Ruling Elder.
2. Pray for the funding of the ministry; we are finishing up our financial year and have some major expenses still to come.
3. Pray for us as we look for a new facility and office space. We need to find a place that will further our ministry in
4. Pray for new people to come and join the congregation.
5. Pray that we would continue to develop a biblical community with a global and local missions emphasis.
6. We are focusing on prayer, community and rest this year. Pray that these would become priorities in the hearts of CPC Members.
1. Pray for the people of the thirteen towns that make up the lakes region of central Maine, including Casco, Bridgton, Naples, and Raymond. Pray for good economic opportunities for the many involved in tourism-based industries.
2. Pray for the further establishment of the church in this region.
1. Pray for the students, faculty, and staff of
2. Pray for the ministry of Campus Crusade for Christ to the students there.
MNA Committee work:
1. Pray for upcoming outreach through the arts events at our downtown art space called the New City Galerie:
2. Pray for John and Megan Meinen, who are being called to start a new RUF chapter at the
3. Pray for our morning HOW PEOPLE CHANGE CCEF counseling conference with Alasdair Groves March 31st at the New City Galerie from 10-12pm. This is being offered free to the public.