For more information about our presbytery, please visit our website.
Featured Church/Mission: Faith Presbyterian Church (profile), Lancaster, New Hampshire (Pastor Mike Kooy)
1. Pray for men to be nominated, trained and elected for the offices of elder or deacon in our church.
2. Ask the Lord to bless us as we make plans for our Day Camp outreach in June. Pray that the Lord would provide: staff, funds, and campers.
3. Praise God for the many ways he provided for our church's finances in 2010. Ask the Lord to continue to supply us with all we need to maintain a gospel witness in our community.
4. Pray for those attending new member and communicant member classes.
5. Please continue to pray for Shiloh ministries. May the Lord supply them with all that they stand in need.
Featured Potential Church Planting Site: Augusta, Maine (profile)
1. Pray for the people of Augusta, including those serving in government positions in the state’s capital.
2. Pray for a strong evangelical witness among the existing churches in Augusta and the surrounding towns.
Featured Potential College Ministry Site: University of Maine-Augusta (profile), Augusta, Maine
1. Pray for the students, faculty, and staff of the Augusta campus of the University of Maine.
2. Pray for good job opportunities for the graduates of the career-oriented programs at UM-Augusta.
3. Pray for the ministry of Campus Crusade for Christ to the students there.
MNA Committee work:
Burlington: Continue to pray for the committee’s work toward preparing for a joint church planting/RUF work in Burlington, VT. Pray in particular for:
1. Joseph Pensak, the new church planter and his family, as they begin the process of transitioning to Burlington.
2. Continued progress in seeking a candidate for the RUF position.
3. Financial support towards the work in Burlington.