For more information about our presbytery, please visit our website.
1. Give thanks that Jonelle Wilson's (Pastor Wilson's wife) cancer treatments have been completed and that she is doing well.
2. Pray for a new family that is going though our membership class and two children who are going through the communicants’ class.
3. Pray that the Lord would guard us against discouragement in the face of various trials and disappointments.
4. Pray that we would make the most of every opportunity to point people in our community to Christ.
2. Pray for the reformation of the church in this region and for the raising up of those who would be involved in planting a PCA church in these communities.
1. Pray for the students, faculty, and staff of
2. Pray for the involvement of members of Christ the Redeemer Presbyterian (PCA) on campus and for the work of Campus Crusade for Christ and Intervarsity Christian Fellowship.
MNA Committee work:
1. Pray for upcoming outreach through the arts events at our downtown art space called the New City Galerie: JAZZ AT THE GALERIE, April 7th; BACH NACHT solo violin performance, April 12th.
2. Pray for John and Megan Meinen, who are being called to start a new RUF chapter at the
1. Pray for the committee’s work as it makes contact with men who are interested in serving in
2. Pray for the interns Tom Powell as he seeks the Lord’s leading; Mike Viera, as he continues his studies at Reformed Theological Seminary in Jackson; and Nathan Snyder, as he finishes his internship.
Herb Shipman: Pray for strong prayer and financial support for Herb’s ministry among the dairy farmers in northern