For more information about our presbytery, please visit our website.
1. Pray for wisdom for our facilities committee as they consider options for a future place of worship for our church.
2. Praise God for one family who has recently joined the church and for two others who are in the process of doing so.
3. Pray that the Lord would help us to reach out with the gospel to those in our community and that he would draw many to faith and repentance in him.
4. Pray that the Lord would continue to provide for our church the funds necessary to continue ministry here in northern NH.
5. Please pray for two men who plan to start officer training soon.
1. Pray for the people of
2. Pray for the reformation of the church in
3. Pray for God’s provision of a church planter to establish a new church in
1. Pray for the students, faculty, and staff of Keene State College during their summer break and for the school’s impact on the state through the large number of public school teachers who study there.
2. Pray for the campus ministries at
MNA Committee work:
1. TE Joseph Pensak and his family as they see new individuals and families begin to partner with this work.
2. Ongoing efforts to connect with potential prayer and financial partners for the work in
1. Pray for the committee’s work as it makes contact with men who are interested in serving in
2. Pray for the interns Tom Powell as he seeks the Lord’s leading; Mike Viera, as he continues his studies at Reformed Theological Seminary in Jackson; and Nathan Snyder, as he does an internship this year.