For more information on our presbytery, please visit our website.
Featured Church/Mission: Faith Presbyterian Church (profile), Lancaster, New Hampshire (Pastor Mike Kooy)
1. Day Camp 2011- we praise God for bringing us 47 campers to our day camp held at Camp Shiloh at the end of June. There were many children there (ages 7-12) who were unchurched and unfamiliar with the Bible and the gospel. We pray that God will give us other opportunities to minister to them and their families.
2. Street Fair 2011- On July 30 our church will be taking part in the Lancaster Street fair. We will have a table set up with information about our church along with Bibles, tracks, booklets, etc. to hand out to those interested. Pray that the Lord would use this time to connect with people in our community who are unchurched.
3. Pray for one member of our church who is suffering from lung cancer and a husband of another member of the church who is suffering and dying from bone cancer.
4. Praise God for two girls who have completed the communicant members class and have been approved by the session to become communicant members.
5. Pray that the Lord would add to our number those being saved and that he would continue to provide for our church the funds necessary to continue ministry here in northern NH.
Featured Potential Church Planting Site: South-central New Hampshire (profile links below)
1. Pray for the spiritual and economic prosperity of the people of Salem, Derry, and Londonderry, New Hampshire.
2. Pray for the progress of the church in south-central New Hampshire.
Featured Potential College Ministry Site: University of New Hampshire (profile), Durham, New Hampshire
1. Pray for the students, faculty, and staff of the University of New Hampshire as they take their break next week before returning to conclude the present academic year.
2. Pray for the Intervarsity Christian Fellowship group at UNH and the new reformed students group connected to Pilgrim Presbyterian (OPC) in Dover, NH.
MNA Committee work:
Burlington: Continue to pray for the committee’s work toward preparing for a joint church planting/RUF work in Burlington, VT at The Vermont Project. Pray in particular for:
1. Church planter Joseph Pensak and his family as they get acclimated to Burlington.
2. The committee as the work in Burlington moves to a new phase.
3. Ongoing efforts to connect with potential prayer and financial partners for the work in Burlington.
Meeting: Pray for God’s blessing upon this Saturday’s NNEP meeting in St. Albans, VT (July 16).