For more information on our presbytery, please visit our website.
Please join us in praising God for these answered prayers:
1. Even though we were not able to purchase the building we were looking at, we did see God raise up $100,000 towards purchasing a property. Praise Him for this abundant provision.
2. We have had several families start worshipping with us on a regular basis and have seen a couple of them join in the past few months.
Please continue to boldly ask God for the following:
1. That God would give us greater boldness in inviting friends, neighbors, and co-workers to services, bible studies, and into our lives.
2. That God would tenderly comfort some who are struggling greatly at this time.
3. That we would experience the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace in our midst.
1. Pray for the spiritual and economic prosperity of the people of
2. Pray for the existing evangelical churches in
3. Pray for the expansion of the Kingdom in central
1. Pray for the students, faculty, and staff of
2. Pray for the establishment of strong college ministries on a campus without an RUF, Intervarsity, or Campus Crusade presence.
MNA Committee work:
1. Continued fruitfulness from the various gatherings and concerts.
2. For the people of
3. Ongoing efforts to connect with potential prayer and financial partners for the work in
4. For God to raise up the man of His choosing for the RUF ministry at the
NNEP: Pray for God’s blessing upon the upcoming Northern New England Presbytery meeting in